#2 It's Chinese New Year !!!

16.29 Fikri Rafani 0 Comments




Hi!
 Once upon a time, I went around Kuala Lumpur just to refresh my mind after a tiring week doing internship. This semester break I do internship instead of going back to Indonesia since Malaysian immigration loves me so much and 'force' me to stay here.
After wandering around KL that obviously crowded during weekend, I ended up sucking my lollipop at Pavilion mall while watching Prada men and Louis Vuitton girls walking down the 'runway'. I chose to stop drowning myself from imagining- when will I have those Prada bags- and going to the center of the mall and... wow! It's Chinese new year!   







I'm really jealous of those kids who happily riding  merry-go-round, because in my entire childhood I only experienced it once (in Indonesia)  and ended up throwing up my breakfast. Years later I realize that I suffer from vertigo.. *crying*




After going around the mall, I realized that I still have another two lollipops in my green Diesel backpack. So, I decided to count how many whores *I mean horses* there while enjoying my blueberry lollipops.



FYI

"Chinese New Year is an important traditional Chinese holiday celebrated on the first day of the year of the Chinese calendar. In China, it is also known as the Spring Festival, the literal translation of the modern Chinese name. Chinese New Year celebrations traditionally run from Chinese New Year's Eve, the last day of the last month of the Chinese calendar, to the Lantern Festival on the 15th day of the first month, making the festival the longest in the Chinese calendar. Because the Chinese calendar is lunisolar, the Chinese New Year is often referred to as the "Lunar New Year"." (wikipedia)








0 komentar: